Salvete~ I hope everyone is doing well~
I have been tagged by
to answer some questions...So...voila:
- Whats your favorite Anime/Manga? This one is hard as hell D: But I would Katekyo Hitman Reborn would there...And Pandora Hearts!
- What made you like making art? It's weird...I like making art because it's relaxing...and it is also mysterious in a way that brings forth a lot of self reflection and observation for the world around me. I get philosophical when I randomly draw anatomy poses or try to understand them...So yeah...I don't what to answer for this one...
- Who/what inspires you the most? A lot of people and things inspire me to be honest. But I have to say, nature is really inspiring The colours, the distortion, and the beauty in all things~
- If you could have an uncommon pet what would it be? An uncommon pet...? That's a good one...because I seriously don't know...I'll get back to you on that one when it comes to me...
- whats your favorite food? Anything minty~ All goes with it's minty XD
- Sneakers or runners? Both man! As long as my shoes are comfy, anything goes~
- Do you like cosplaying? I do! But I need to get my act together and cosplay something and not ragequit cosplay ideas XD
- Do you have a favorite youtuber(if not favorite artist)? David So
- Are you organized or messy? I'm a little bit of both. Organized in the way I can find things exactly where I put them...Messy in the way that I'm a lazy bum who would clean unless I can't tolerate it myself...Yeah...both...
- weird habits??? I remember what people say, but I can never remember what I say...Yeah it's a weird habit. I would remember that you'd tell me you want this thing when you'd forget...but I can't remember for the life of me what I said like 10 minutes ago...It's a weird habit, yeah?
My questions...What questions...? Have a quote from Albert Einstein instead
"Life is really like a bicycle, the only way to keep balance is to keep moving" - A. Einstein.
I hope everyone is doing well~ All the best in everything
Valete and Cheerios~
Skin made by