I hope everyone is doing well~! After much deliberation and consideration, I've decided to try and open commissions! Yay~! (I think? I hope?) I'm a little nervous since this is my first time offering commissions. Please bare with me. Also, please read carefully and think twice before you agree to commissioning me.
Digital Art Commissions
- Status: Open
- Payment Method: PayPal
Terms and Conditions
- Please know that I have the right to decline your commission inquiry if I feel I am uncomfortable and/or I cannot deliver what you want.
- Commission inquiries must be kept at PG-13. I will not draw anything mature/NSFW or anything with blood and gore.
- I will be posting finished products on dA and in this folder and on my Tumblr. Unless you specified to me not to, or if you want to keep it private. (P.S. All finished products uploaded will be obnoxiously watermarked.)
- All commission inquiries must provide at least two(2) references for me to work with. (P.S. The more references you provide, the easier it is for me work with. I am a very visual person.)
- I will be sending you the complete and non-watermarked product when I'm done.
- I will not start working on your commission unless I am paid first.
- I will be sending you (the commissioner) an invoice through PayPal to collect my payment. (I would like to play it safe, so you and I will not be suspected of fraud)
Option 1: Character Portrait - Shoulders up (15 USD)
- A portrait of one(1) character of choice.
- Finished product includes: head, shoulders, and a solid coloured background or a simple but random background of my choice
- All finished product(s) are drawn on 4 inch x 6 inch canvases; 300dpi
- Total costing: 15 USD
Option 2: Character Portrait - Waist up (20 USD)
- A portrait of one(1) character of choice.
- Finished product includes: the body from waist up and a solid coloured background or a simple but random background of my choice.
- All finished product(s) are drawn on 5 inch x 8 inch canvases; 300dpi
- Total costing: 20 USD
Option 3: Chibi Ahoy~! (10-16 USD)
- A chibi drawing of one(1) character of choice
- Additional chibi character(s) are 6 USD each. Maximum of two(2) (Subject to change in the future)
- Finished product includes: a cute chibi and a solid coloured background or a simple but random background of my choice
- All finished product(s) are drawn on 4 inch x 4 inch canvases; 300dpi
- Total costing: 10-16 USD
- dA Note me with subject title 'Commissions'
- Ask/Message me on Tumblr. (Please make sure to turn off Anon, or else your message will be deleted due to paranoia and suspicion)
- email me at email@example.com with subject title 'Commissions'
- I check my dA and email most often; Tumblr is a hit-and-miss with me.
- Your commissions are pricey! Why? - Please refrain from asking this, but if you ask this question, I would like to inform you that 1) exchange rates isn't helping me 2) PayPal services charges aren't helping me. The likelihood of me keeping the amount I charge is really slim. If you can't afford my services, I'm sorry.
- What will you not draw? Why? - I will not draw furries, mecha/robots, anything NSFW, anything bloody/gory, and/or anything from a fandom/series I am not familiar with (will be treated on a case by case basis). Mainly because I'm uncomfortable and I have no practice in said things, so the likelihood of me failing to deliver is really high, and I don't want to risk anything.
- This is a digital artwork commissions journal, does that mean you'll have a traditional artwork commissions journal? - Unfortunately, no. However, I will be offering on spot, traditional commissions at convention(s) starting this year.
- How long would it take you to finish my commission? - I work relatively fast. Once payment goes through and everything is fine, I will start working on it. On average, please expect delivery of the finished product within 24-72hrs if all goes well and nothing out of my control happens. (Ex: Family emergency, computer crashing, personal appointments, etc.). I will notify you when the payment is received and give you an estimate delivery date.
- I really want to commission you and I will pay you, but can you do 'x' and 'y' for me instead? - Depending on what it is you're inquiring, please send me a note and we can discuss and take it from there.
- I noticed you have a stream channel, will be streaming your commission work there? - I might depending on the cooperation of my internet connection. But if requested that your commission to be private, I will not stream it.
- Can I pay with points? - Sadly, at the moment, you cannot. However, once I figure out and look into how the points payment things work, payment method would be subject to change in the future.
- What if I don't like what you drew? Can I get a refund? - No, you cannot. I highly recommend you think clearly and think twice before you agree to commissioning me.
- If you have any other questions, please send me a note and ask. I will try my best to answer.